Re: [LUG] get on your bikes

tom wrote:

> or older cars

Somehow a sophisticated attack on my cars electronics to disable the
breaks requiring physical access doesn't worry me as much as simpler
attacks that could be carried out with a spanner or a pair of plyers.

But yes, I know only a matter of time before someone gets in via the
mobile phone docked in the dashboard (although not on my car any time
soon). I believe police car's electronics have been a target for
drive-by "carjacking".