Re: [LUG] get on your bikes

On 17/05/2010 18:10, Simon Waters wrote:
> tom wrote:
>> I believe police car's electronics have been a target for
> drive-by "carjacking".

Oh! My old 1998 Mondeo and a previous 1996  Ford  react to 'radio
signals' from others to :
a) lock all doors  (Fords I think suffer this, or at least all my them
company's reps cars))
b) occasionally stop engine ! (In 1999 and 2000)
This happened on motorway, twice, and it can come as a shock. AA
confirmed they knew of fault type but not how or why it happened.
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
 If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.