Re: [LUG] may day may day help required Re: Meeting reminder

quincy Quimbo wrote:
hey i just joined this group, and im having some serious meltdown issues with my dell.. amongst the handicaps im suffering include broken disk drive, missing arrow keys, trojan virus all of this seriously hampering my efforts to get it back up and running. is this for the meeting or can anyone help me prior to a meet up

im new to ubunto and am really interested in learning the ropes

im in the hartland area but biderford and barnstaple are in my traveling range and anywhere else on that radius.... anyone up for a challenge

many many thanks

sam
It might take a bit longer than a meeting but we could at least see if where the next move might be?
Sorry but I cant guarantee to be there...
Tom te tom te tom