Re: [LUG] OT ish - Midi Keyboard

You can probably get a cheap MIDI to USB adapter from your local music shop. Else Amazon.

On 15 May 2010 01:03, "Jonathan Holloway" <jonathan.holloway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can get a fully weighted (but you pay way more) MIDI/USB keyboard like the MPK88:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MPK88/

but to be honest for the price, you might as well buy a standard keyboard (which has midi in/out anyway). ÂI have the Yamaha P85:

http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSeriesDetail.html?CNTID=565658

It's super basic, but it gives me what I want for practice, it's also pretty realistic, I feed that out via MIDI to Pianissimo for a really nice sound...

http://www.acoustica.com/pianissimo/

Hope that helps,
Jon.