Re: [LUG] Adobe to blame for lack of netbooks - apparently

Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 10 May 2010, tom wrote:

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2010/05/07/arm_vs_adobe/

Hm. I can play Flash movies just fine on my ARM based micro laptop device. (aka phone) YouTube works just fine - maybe it's not highly optimised though... Sure there's more to flash than movies, but although not an apple fan, I have to say that I've not really missed them at all (flashblocker to the rescue)

Gordon

I think the real reason is because another company, like adobe, is incapable of writing good software and cant get that to work on the ARM either and they are preventing netbooks being sold - and I bet they had a hand in this article too,
Tom te tom te tom