Re: [LUG] Adobe to blame for lack of netbooks - apparently

On Mon, 10 May 2010, tom wrote:

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2010/05/07/arm_vs_adobe/

Hm. I can play Flash movies just fine on my ARM based micro laptop device. (aka phone) YouTube works just fine - maybe it's not highly optimised though... Sure there's more to flash than movies, but although not an apple fan, I have to say that I've not really missed them at all (flashblocker to the rescue)

Gordon