[LUG] 5 Games, Pay What You Want.

http://www.wolfire.com/humble

I hope this doesn't break any LUG rules but I thought it might be of
interest to others. Its 5 games, which work just dandy on Linux from
independent software bods. Best of all, for just a few days you pay what
ever you feel its worth to *you* and get them all.

I can't vouch for 4 of the games, but World Of Goo is brilliant. I had
bought it when it first came out for Linux to show support and it was/is
worth every penny, it still gets some play time now. In fact that
reminds me I need to pop it back on my netbook.

Interestingly also, it shows what platforms people are using that buy it
(it asks you at the bottom of the download link page) and Linux users
are the most generous. We pay an average of double what the Windows
folks donate per sale.

Windows Avg     $6.83
Mac Avg         $9.62
Linux Avg       $13.63

Blows out of the water commonly held beliefs/excuse that Linux users are
freeloaders?

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides