Re: [LUG] 5 Games, Pay What You Want.

On Fri, 7 May 2010, John Williams wrote:

http://www.wolfire.com/humble

I hope this doesn't break any LUG rules but I thought it might be of
interest to others. Its 5 games, which work just dandy on Linux from
independent software bods. Best of all, for just a few days you pay what
ever you feel its worth to *you* and get them all.

I can't vouch for 4 of the games, but World Of Goo is brilliant.

I tried World of Goo and it crashed my X session completely, leaving the screen trying to display a mode it couldn't display (Signal out of range). I couldn't do anything to get out of it - even ssh'ing in & killing it didn't restore the screen. I whinged at them and didn't obvously buy them.

Gordon