Re: [LUG] Lucid Experiences

On 02/05/10 12:29, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Sun, 02 May 2010 12:07:13 +0100
Rob Beard wrote:

<snip>

I can, although the window controls are still bugging me.

Alt-F2, run "gconf-editor, find Apps ->  Metacity ->  General and change
the button_layout option.

I have my button_layout set to "menu:minimize,maximize,close" which
puts a menu button on the left side of the window border, and minimize,
maximize/restore and close on the right.

Grant.

I've tried that with 10.04 Beta 2, but I found that the buttons appear to be designed to the left hand side so if you move them about it looks wierd. I guess I could change the theme.

I think I'll probably just learn to live with it, I gather that the next release has got some other things on the right hand side.

Rob