Re: [LUG] New router

On 29/04/2010 16:23, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 29/04/10 16:09, Neil Winchurst wrote:
>> Julian Hall wrote:

Not my experience. Only rebooted BTHomeHub2 once in a year.
But rebooted to -re-connect- an errant wireless computer on two
occasions, while wired connection was ok at these times.
  Much less often than in 2004-6 when rebooting every month on old
original  BT HomeHub 1.
Stability now seems ok.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
 If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.