Re: [LUG] Microsoft signs patent agreement with HTC over Android phones

On 29/04/2010 11:52, Grant Sewell wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:08:54 +0100
Julian Hall wrote:

On 29/04/2010 10:42, Neil Stone wrote:

On 04/29/10 10:23, Rob Beard wrote:

Hi folks,

Just seen this on The Register...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/29/microsoft_htc_linux_patents/

I wonder what Google think about this?

Rob

How the hell can they threaten legal action without being specific
about what laws/patents have been broken ?

Isn't that like arresting someone for murder but saying they won't
name the victim?  'It will be less expensive for you to cop a plea
now than go to court to find out who you're supposed to have killed.'

Sounds daft put that way.  That would be because it IS daft.

Julian
Haha!  I like that.  Mind if I use it at some point?

Grant.

Be my guest :)

Julian