Re: [LUG] Someone on the list rejecting email?

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Alex Charrett wrote:
> There's one user subscribed in this domain.  I've disabled their list
> subscription so hopefully it should stop now.  I guess I'll see if I get a
> bounce or not now :).

That was me (from a different address). Thanks for unsubscribing me.

Really sorry about this; things went rather wrong both here and with
some people I'm working with, the combination of which caused these
rather unusual bounces.

The problem itself has been fixed, but I'm going to make sure this
won't happen again. Even if three (or more) things go wrong.

Sorry again.

Martjin.