Re: [LUG] Someone on the list rejecting email?

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Pete Hatton wrote:

Quoting "Gordon Henderson" <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx>:

 Delevery to the following recipients failed permanently:
   * root@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't see anyone with that email address registered on the members list, so it may be routing via another server.

Can you forward that email to me (Not the list!) with all the mail headers, and I'll take a look.

There's one user subscribed in this domain. I've disabled their list subscription so hopefully it should stop now. I guess I'll see if I get a bounce or not now :).

Alex.