Re: [LUG] Skype on Linux

> or better still know of an open source app to connect to skype?

SkyLib (core of skype) will not become open source but I've heard (not
officially confirmed) rumors that the UI and possibly also the IM side
of skype will/could soon become open source (or have an alternative OS
UI app). The people I have asked have not denied nor confirmed but
have said there could be (maybe/possibly and all the uncertain words)
be news on this topic in the near future.

J.