Re: [LUG] OT - Alice in Underland ...

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010, Paul Sutton wrote:

Rhia Knowles wrote:
So paignton has acquired the special 3d silver backed screens they
needed then? They kept that quiet, thought it wasnt happening til Autumn?

well they are showing clash of the titans in 3d, even though this
doesn't qualify for the tuesday crunch buster £4 ticket :(

No, but it's £6.50 for the 3D films - which was better than the tenner we paid last night...

Actually the cinema was very quiet last night - maybe all the grockles going home. We had booked ticket in-advance, but the cinema was only about 1/4 full.

Gordon