Re: [LUG] (g)ftp and passwords

Before I get back to 34sp: is this perhaps a known issue in (g)ftp?

Definitely not a problem with the cli version of ftp.

If I were to speculate wildly, I'd guess that the system and the webclient support passwords greater than 16 characters long, but the ftp server does not. That would explain why the password is being changed, but only works if the password is 16 chars or less.