Re: [LUG] NTE5

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, Neil Stone wrote:

BnQ, nope.. PC World, nope.. CEF, nope.. Wilks, nope.. Local electrical
place, nope.. maplins, yeah.. but a weeks wait..

I've actually ordered one from eBay, only to find out that at least one
other person on my street had the same problem, same day..
coincidence..? I think not.

Lightning strike?

Thanks for the offers of help though people.. I guess I need to just
wait now..

I order these usually from www.solwise.co.uk or www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk or even TLC - http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Telephones_and_Accessories_Index/NTE5/index.html#NTE5

They're in Marsh Barton in Exeter, but do deliver.

Gordon