Re: [LUG] Meeting at Holsworthy - more details

John Hansen wrote:

> I would like to attend on 10/04. What time do you propose?
>
> John W

I have had a word with the owner of the White Hart Hotel in Holsworthy
and have arranged for us to use a room there on the afternoon of
Saturday 10th April next. I suggested that we would start arriving about
2 pm.[1] It is a large room but that should not matter to us.

This is for a first get together. During the meeting we can discuss any
future arrangements. There is no charge for the room, but if we wish to
use the wifi there is a cost of 5 pounds for it. If, especially for a
first meeting, we do not use the wifi then there will be no charge at
all. I expect that he hopes to sell a few drinks.

[1] The main car park in Holsworthy is very close to the White Hart. Car
parking charges last until 6 pm each day. So if anyone arrives at the
park just about 2 pm and pays for 4 hours (1.50 pounds I think) then
that lasts until the start of the next morning session. That is one
reason I suggested starting about 2 pm.

There is also limited, free, parking in the main square. If you can find
a space there that would be even cheaper!!

Any more information needed please?

Neil Winchurst