Re: [LUG] Meeting at Holsworthy - more details

On 26 March 2010 08:29, John Hansen <whitover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 19/03/2010 17:16, Neil Winchurst wrote:
Paul Sutton wrote:

As soon as full details are available they can be posted on the dclug
website under meetings,  I have arranged the next lug meet (april) for
the 2nd saturday,  it doesn't really matter if the north devon meet
clashes with the one down here, we can perhaps communicate via irc,  or
even try and set up a video link between the two.

If there a consensus to do the same each month it should work out really
well for the group and hopefully encourage small groups in other areas
to arrrange get togethers.

Paul

I did wonder if I should avoid clashing with other meetings.The second
Saturday in April will be 10th. I am sure that I can book that date for
our first meeting. Could I have an idea of numbers please. If successful
we could see about setting up other regular meetings.

I have never arranged a meeting for the LUG before so any advice and
recommendations will be welcome.

Thanks

Neil

I did hope we could come and sent you our availability dates for the month but, unfortunately the meeting has been organised for a date when we are not available, so we will not be able to come. I know it is difficult to set a date that will suit all.

Hopefully, we will be able to make the next one.

regards

Viv