Re: [LUG] Meeting at Holsworthy - more details

David Bell wrote:
> On Thursday 18 March 2010 17:02:39 NW wrote:
>
>> I now have more information about a possible meeting in Holsworthy
>> Memorial Hall.
>>
>> Anyone??
>
> Count me in.

Well, a mixed bag of responses!  At the moment it doesn't seem that
there is enough interest to get the numbers high enough to make the cost
per person reasonable.I know that we are used to free software. The
result from that is that paying for anything at all becomes annoying!

I did not consider a pub because I understand that sometimes people
bring their children. Also the hall area should be very quiet on a
Saturday afternoon. However there are 5 pubs in Holsworthy and I am good
friends with the owners of one. I will have a chat with him about this
and see what he suggests. I would mention though that my mobile phone
gets no signal at all in the pub, while just outside the door it is full.

I will report back soon,

Neil