Re: [LUG] No IDE! A taste of things to come?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010, Dave Foxcroft wrote:

Dave Foxcroft wrote
Nice little board....looking around I think I found this --->*http://tinyurl.com/yaldbt6 <*--- must be made of gold :-P - judging by the price!!!! (a typo I guess)

Dave

Durrrr ... silly me - I didn't see the "pack of 10" in the description so price isn't too bad after all

Indeed!

I've been using a dual-core (x4 + HT) system as a desktop for some time now - 6+ month and it's working great. Those boards would make good desktops for a non too demanding system - and being fanless, ideal set top boxes too, although just standard VGA output..

Gordon