[LUG] No IDE! A taste of things to come?

Just bought a new motherboard - Fanless dual-core Intel Atom. Dual SATA ports which is what I wanted, but there's no IDE port on it.

Was wondering how I'm going to connect up my usual CD-ROM drive to boot Linux into it, but I've remembered I have a USB CD-ROM drive ... somewhere!

Nice motherboard though:

  http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=12683

It's to replace an older dual-core atom up in the co-lo who's fan failed some months back )-:

Gordon