Re: [LUG] Crimping tool for network cables

>(or if there is anyone in the area from whom I can borrow the $%^ thing)

Many thanks for the number of offers. After writing the email, thought a
bit more of the number of cables I have accumulated downstairs of which
the connectors have broken and decided to buy my own. (Also having wasted a
morning trying to get Wifi to work: that will have to wait until I have
her machine connected to the net)

B&Q has them
Electrowise did not have any on their website

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.