Re: [LUG] OT: Windows 7 is FREE (according to Dell)

Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 06:01:59PM +0000, Dan Dart wrote:
tor rent
Dear dear me... Windows 7 is not even worth pirating.

Just out of interest what are the minimum realistic specs for a machine
running Windows7 in an office environment ie

- Open email windows
- Open browser
- Open office (say word)

not sure really but my friend has his on a 2.8 p4 with 1 gb ram ddr2700 i think and an nvidia 256 graphics card but not a good one,but that is running 7 ultimate. it seems to run it ok,but i know hes not using it for anything other than surfing,facebook,music or photo,s.
alex the noob