[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] OT: Windows 7 is FREE (according to Dell)
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] OT: Windows 7 is FREE (according to Dell)
- From: Roland Tarver <roland.tarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 10:23:10 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cwNADwuKLxhWoq/1YSt+N3i8esniQuS3uX2TN5uH0L8=; b=mSQTy0rmfVG8e2aVjzlBB9O2pl28t7kEyKsarCRNZxvedrUdGFBlFv9/IBpip6kIF9 6szuuhaNShPIOBU0gdEmQ/Ae1qaTpWh9ioDM9+lEUd0CZfCkMn3OS9TxkDLP6TdsOi8K vIYvxNWGzww+FXL6wOJkzsfooZ/PABhT8R/10=
On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> According to Dell, Windows 7 is now free. At least that's what they told a
> customer when they tried to get a refund.
I wish I had thought of that when I bought my 2 machines last year.
Next time I will! Haha!
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG