Re: [LUG] Debian Squeeze with grub2. Problem upgrading linux-kernel

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:39:23 +0000
Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Henry,

> I had a problem sometime ago: upgraded to grub2....
> I know I tried getting back to menu.1st then but could not.

Menu.lst isn't used by Grub2.  Look for grub.cfg instead.  Although it's
ill advised to make any changes there, if you want them to be permanent,
as they'll be overwritten at next kernel upgrade.

--
 Regards  _

Is she really going out with him?
New Rose - The Damned