Re: [LUG] OT: Browser choice screen update

Rob Beard wrote:
The wife has been offered the update (in fact I believe it was in the list of selected updates) and her default browser is set to Firefox 3.6 (although she already has IE 8 and I believe Chrome too). I haven't yet looked closely at it on Windows 7 but it did pop up for me on a Vista machine the other day and I was surprised with the amount of choice... there was Firefox, IE 8, Chrome, Opera, Safari, K-Meleon and a few others which I'd never heard of.
Half of which use the Microsoft created Trident rendering engine, so underneath they're still IE.

Julian