Re: [LUG] "Stuff Just Works In Windows" ?

On 28/02/2010 16:57, Julian Hall wrote:
Eion MacDonald wrote:
I had many problems* with a variety of HP laser printers on XP Pro  but
worked OK on Linux.
It sounds like a common theme that Epson does 'just work' in Windows and Linux while HP plays silly sods.

Julian

I have just installed an Epson inkjet printer type Stylus S21. It is very noisy and the paperfeed
seems to be a bit temperamental. I trust it will improve!

John W