Re: [LUG] PC repairs (was Change of Web Host)

Henry Bremridge wrote:
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:00:32PM +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
alex mclennan wrote:
bas wrote:
On 02/23/2010 04:30 PM, Julian Hall wrote:
Presuming when you hit the button some lights come on  ? The
bios battery wont stop it booting, just the time will be wrong
for your programmes. what happens if you put the graphics card
back in ? I would put money on it being the mobo,, they seem to
either run for ever or just about till the guarantee runs out!
I'm in the same boat at the mo with corrupt graphics, i have
swapped the video card so know its not the card and the board
(gigabyte) is 14 months old. Have ordered a new board and
processor (phenom 2 x2 550 black edition).

Um... I didn't write this. Oh the perils of combining top and bottom posting... again.

Julian