Re: [LUG] March DCLUG meeting in plymouth?

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 21:43:54 +0000
Rob Beard wrote:

> Grant Sewell wrote:
> >> Yep, I must admit, I have found that when visiting Plymouth on the
> >> odd occasion.  I'm sure the Mutley Crown did an offer of meals for
> >> Â1.
> >>
> >> I've sent them an e-mail asking what facilities they have* and if
> >> we'd be able to go along one Saturday.
> >>

> >> * I've asked about car parking (if they have any, or if there is
> >> any near by, best I can think of is walking in from the City
> >> Centre or parking on a side road from what I remember about
> >> Mutley), if they have any wifi internet, and if they have a family
> >> room/or are kids allowed (for those of us who might want to bring
> >> our kids along).
> >>
> >> Rob
> >>

> > A lot of the 'side roads' have permit parking only - frequently
> > though it's "until 6pm" type things so it isn't *necessarily* a
> > problem.
> >
> > Grant.
> >
> Ahh so it's pretty much free to park during the day until 6pm?

Other way around - you can only park there if you have a permit, until
6pm then it becomes a free-for-all.  Each street has its own rules
though - for instance outside my house the "permit only" time is 2-3pm,
so it's a free-for-all almost all day.

Grant.