Re: [LUG] March DCLUG meeting in plymouth?

Grant Sewell wrote:
Yep, I must admit, I have found that when visiting Plymouth on the
odd occasion.  I'm sure the Mutley Crown did an offer of meals for Â1.

I've sent them an e-mail asking what facilities they have* and if
we'd be able to go along one Saturday.

* I've asked about car parking (if they have any, or if there is any near by, best I can think of is walking in from the City Centre or parking on a side road from what I remember about Mutley), if they
have any wifi internet, and if they have a family room/or are kids
allowed (for those of us who might want to bring our kids along).

Rob

A lot of the 'side roads' have permit parking only - frequently though
it's "until 6pm" type things so it isn't *necessarily* a problem.

Grant.
Ahh so it's pretty much free to park during the day until 6pm?

If all else fails, I guess we'd have to park in the city and walk (not so bad if you're only say carrying a laptop).

Rob