Re: [LUG] March DCLUG meeting in plymouth?

Paul Sutton wrote:
I'm all up for setting a projector up and people doing talks (yes,
you, person reading this! We want you to do a talk and teach us cool
stuff!), but it requires a bit more organisation and enough people to
make it worth the effort.
Oh I dunno about doing a talk, although maybe sometime it would be good
to do a talk on the happenings at Exwick and the Lighthouse

Do you have an update on this,
Not at the moment nope, I've been really busy these past couple of days.

Rob