Re: [LUG] plymouth geeks meetup on the 18th of feb?

On 14/02/2010 22:50, Paul Sutton wrote:
I did try to arrange a Plymouth do a while back.. it was met with people
shunning the idea of having to pay to attend.. also very little interest..
I was interested and willing to pay / attend (but needed a lift) but not
enough people came forward,

I'd also be interested, maybe not every month, but say once a quarter or half yearly. I guess it's a chicken and egg situation though, you don't want to put lots of money into it to find no one turns up, and if no one turns up then there isn't an event.

Rob