Re: [LUG] plymouth geeks meetup on the 18th of feb?

It's not quite a LUG meet, but there is the exeter hack space:

http://twitter.com/E_hackerspace

They meet up and chat about projects and general geekery, but a good
chunk of it involves open source (we spent half the last meeting
hiding the pointy cutlery while the apple fanboys and the android
geeks debated the effectiveness of open vs closed source in getting
stuff done)

Edward