Re: [LUG] No desk top computer?

On 12/02/2010 22:53, Neil Winchurst wrote:

Am I getting confused here? I think of the main difference between a notebook and a laptop is size. To me a 16" or 17" screen would mean a laptop computer. I think of notebooks as having about 10 or 11 inch screens. Am I wrong?

Neil

I'd say laptops and notebooks are the same thing really, _netbooks_ are machines that have smaller screens (about 7 to 11 inches). My notebook with it's 12.1" screen would probably be classed as a sub-notebook.

Rob