Re: [LUG] mobile broadband things

On 10/02/2010 16:34, Gordon Henderson wrote:

Personally, not for me... I rarely use my laptop at the current meets - mostly because the Wi-Fi in the Shoreline hates me, and never lets me connect.... So I use my own mobile Internet connectivity...

I'd like to think the meets were about people, than sitting in-front of a laptop typing away. I can do that at home/office.

Gordon

Yep, I generally take my laptop along but most of the times I go to a LUG meeting I end up not using it :-)

Rob