From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Neil Winchurst
Sent: 05 February 2010 14:54
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Memory Sticks

My wife has a laptop, Windows XP, I have a laptop, Linux Mint and the
family has a desktop, Kubuntu Hardy.

I was wondering about getting a memory stick as a means of transferring
data.

Are there any things, traps, pitfalls, etc to watch out for? I suspect
there might be some brands that are not very good on Linux.

thanks,

Neil

07:22:00