Re: [LUG] Memory Sticks

All USB sticks I have had have been great. U3 aside, which was indeed
irritating until I used Vista to get rid of it (ughh)...
I recommend the Dane-Elec zLight (I think) - they provide a super
speedy 16GB 220x stick for Â18 on 7dayshop.com.

On 9 February 2010 21:00, Ray Smith <rjsmith@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> They all seem ok when I've tried them. One thing is to remember to unmount
> it before removing it. And despite what windows says,use the safely remove
> hardware button before removing it when running windows.

Dan Dart
_____
Need a website? Want some music tailored to you? Visit http://www.dandart.co.uk