Re: [LUG] Bah! Disks! Bah!

Max Siegieda wrote:

About those soldering skills of yours, bearing in mind that to solder these would require 120 pins sat across about 3" of space it'd be impossible for anyone however we don't solder these chips, we surface mount them.
IIRC they were also and edge connector pushing into the appropriate socket so soldering would have require the skills of a mouse gynaecologist. Mine is a proper zx81 - anything over 1k is for sloppy programmers.
Tom te tom te tom