Re: [LUG] USB microscope

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:39:30 +0000
Dan Dart wrote:

> 2010/1/24 tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > James Fidell wrote:

> >> Penicillium roqueforti, penicillium camemberti or geotrichum
> >> candidum, perhaps.
> >>
> > cheese is generally made of beta-lactoglobilin and caesin (?) which
> > are clotted milk solids with a little bacteria in for flavouring
> > and the odd stain!
> > Yum
> > Tom te tom te tom
> >
> Is it me or is this getting dangerously OT? Who cares? Why even add
> OT?
>
> Must be me, I don't like most cheeses very much.

1. I fixed your top-post. :D
2. I don't like cheese either - I keep trying different cheeses to see
if there's one I do like but I haven't come across one I like yet.
3. It may be a mild intolerance to 'whatever makes cheese cheese' as it
doesn't matter which cheese it is, too much of it gives me definite
food-poisoning like symptoms. :(  (Which is a shame because I really
like pizza.)

Grant.