Re: [LUG] DVB-T scan file for uk-StocklandHill

> But, I'm using the Mendip transmitter which I'm only about 3 miles
> away from. So it might be worth taking what I say with a pinch of
> salt.

Ah, you've already answered my question then. Excellent. And I see
that the scan file that ships with dvb-apps is accurate for Mendip
still. Still, it'll probably all go wonky for you after the switch
over. I'll be curious to hear how that goes for you come April.