Re: [LUG] DVB-T scan file for uk-StocklandHill

> Interesting, is PSB3 currently broadcasting in standard definition, I was
> under the impression that DVB-T2 wouldn't start broadcasting on Stockland
> Hill until April time?

I've included it because it's listed as a transmitter on the ukfree.tv
site, but you're right, as far as I can tell it's not actually
transmitting anything at the moment and even once it starts, there
aren't any cards that'll be able to handle it.

> I'm on the Beacon Hill transmitter although my DVB card doesn't pick up any
> of the BBC Muxes, before the switchover it wouldn't pick up the ITV muxes!

Have you tried starting with an updated scan file? According to
http://www.ukfree.tv/txdetail.php?a=SX857619 the frequencies are:
PSB1: 786.2MHz
PSB2: 730.2Mhz
COM4: 642.0MHz
COM5: 666.0MHz
COM6: 714.0MHz

I've had poor luck scanning for transmitters, but if I start from a
hand crafted scan file, then I have no problem finding all the
channels.