Re: [LUG] OS2 warp running on abbey cashpoint

Quoting Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi

I tried to get some money out of the Abbey ATM in paignton earlier, it
wasn't working but before i got a chance to walk away it booted up with
a OS2 warp splash screen,  there was an engineer in the bank trying to
fix it.  not sure if his laptop was also running OS2 warp.

Normally I see the Lloyds tsb one which runs Windows.

Anyone got any info on what other banks use.

I think the Halifax uses Windows.

Unrelated to banks, B&Q use RedHat Enterprise Linux on their self-checkout systems. I noticed it in the Torquay B&W the last time I was there, one of the tills was on the RedHat Enterprise Linux login screen. I got some funny looks when I took a photo of it on my mobile.

Rob