Re: [LUG] OS2 warp running on abbey cashpoint

Quoting Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

I have seen plenty of Windows based 'cash points', and the 'information
points' throughout Plymouth are Windows based too... with the usual
consequences.

Grant.

Perhaps we should rename em - crash point :)

I am sure someone out there can come up with an OSS solution for these
info points, its all very well saying to people perhaps you should run
Linux, perhaps if we could say why not run this, and demo something
running Linux but also with some sort of interface that offers a similar
service to the windows based info points.   After all that could
possibly be a custom distro,  apt-get update or similar could pull down
the latest info files or something.

Lug project perhaps

Reminds me of this

http://www.freedomtoaster.org/home