Re: [LUG] Spreading the Linux gospel

Young and Old.
Biggest problem is getting DVDs playing on a new convert's Linux systems.

No DVD play on insert - they don't want to know.

PS also me, I had DVDs working in SUSE 11.1 but not yet got it sorted in
11.2. As I did a new install rather than an upgrade by choice.
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald

Not had any problems with that on Mint. Insert dvd, click the new disc icon, got my movie playing. (totem i think)

Havent tried that in PClinuxOS LXDE mind, but then its a slimline desktop so it probably isnt as simple as Gnome/Nautilus makes it.