Re: [LUG] Lighthouse in Paignton

Yep Paul, Bob was my boss. Last I heard he had semi-retired and was into landscape gardening now! I miss all the guys there, to be honest.

Well, i'll try for Sunday. Dont think we've got anything we can donate,(they certainly won't want the laptop lol) but im sure if someone at lighthouse put out a Freecycle request someone will have an old CRT they can donate (I might ask at college too, but i think they are all TFTs now, except for the Macs...)