Re: [LUG] OT: Mobile data, WAS: Interesting Linux info

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:42:56 +0000
Rhia Knowles <rhiadratech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Rhia,

> those Torrents with those BBC programs came down the line just
> fine..... you'd think Mr Bransen wanted us to pirate....) With the

Branson's got nothing to do with it.  He just sells the Virgin brand to
whoever wants to pay him.  Although he did pay one company to *stop*
using the Virgin branding because they were about to go tits up, and he
didn't want the Virgin name associated with failure.

--
 Regards  _

I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics