Re: [LUG] OT: Mobile data, WAS: Interesting Linux info

Yeah but with some ISPs that slowing down is at rediculous levels. We were in a non-cable area but the decision was to go with Virgin anyway as the digital switchover was coming and they offered himself a freeview box as well as modem as the incentive just after we moved house. ~rolls eyes~

Virgin Media ADSL is not worth the fee. We couldnt use BBC Iplayer or anything video related thats larger then a youtube clip (funny though, all those Torrents with those BBC programs came down the line just fine..... you'd think Mr Bransen wanted us to pirate....) With the Iplayer we'd get the bbc graphic then the connection would just halt. Not to mention needing to manually reconnect once a week.

Now on Post Office, by the way, and we get along fine.