Re: [LUG] Chrome browser

Max Siegieda wrote:

> On a seperate note if you're opening bookmarks and want to instantly view
> them, surely the best way is to just open them in your current tab as
> opposed to opening one tab per page you want to view leaving a trail of
> memory munching destruction in your wake?

Well yes, if the new bookmark is the only one I now want to view. Often
I want the new bookmark open as well as the current one. I want the
current page left open so that I can easily return to it, and sometimes
need to swop from one to the other several times.

Another situation is where I am viewing a website which has a reference
 to another URL and I want to open that URL to view it and then return
to the original page. This happens quite regularly.

But yes, your suggestion is fine if I have finished with the current
page completely.

Neil