Re: [LUG] Chrome browser

Rob Beard wrote:

> I must admit, I do
> like the idea that each tab runs in it's own little VM so to speak, that
> means if something crashes it closes the one page rather than the whole
> app (reminds me when Windows 95 was released where with a 32-bit app,
> the single app would crash, not the whole OS).

I thought it was simply a process per tab? I vaguely recall mutterings
that the Flash plugin on Windows is common across tabs with the obvious
result - is this the same on GNU/Linux?

I find Firefox crashes rarely, but the plugins I use consume vast
resources, especially Firebug if you leave it doing its thing by mistake.